HC Update - July 2017
Key Highlights This Month:
- Supervisor Workspace & Org/Location Structure functionality in METS was deployed on July 9th
- METS project teams are now focusing their attention on the Fall Release planned for mid-September
- Reasonable Opportunity Period (ROP) clean-up effort began July 1st to end eligibility for people who have not provided required verifications within the 90-day ROP. This manual process is focusing on four post-eligibility verification items:
- Social Security Number
- Immigration status or lawful presence
- Projected annual income (PAI)
Requested Actions Needed From MACSSA:
New Trends in This Area:
Issues/Concerns Regarding This Topic:
Continued discussions and speculation about the potential for changes to the Affordable Care Act. Once and if changes are implemented, this will be put forward as a potential topic for the Priority Topics forum.
Legislative Impacts: None
at this time – impacts of potential new health care bill are pending.