Healthcare Update - August 2018
Key Highlights This Month:
Periodic Data Matching
- The Periodic Data Matching process has begun with the first batches running at the end of July
- There are two PDM reports available:
- MNCM_228 PDM Post-Case Selection Report – this report is available via DHS Web Reports and lists the cases selected for the September PDM month by county, but will not indicate whether or not they have a discrepancy
- PDM Projected Eligibility Report – this report was sent to your County’s health care liaison on Friday 8/10/18 and lists the individuals that were identified as having discrepancies for the September PDM month
- PDM videoconference recording from 8/2/18 is available on SIR under the Meeting Videos Archive section
- The Field Test Assessment Group, comprised of 8 counties, DHS and MNIT staff, has been meeting regularly with Anoka County serving as the point of contact
The METS system will be unavailable Friday, August 17th beginning at 10:00pm through Monday, August 20th at 4:00am in order to migrate the database to its new hardware platform.
Open enrollment has been extended to January 13, 2019
Requested Actions Needed From MACSSA: None
New Trends in This Area: On 6/27/18 an email came out from MN_DHS_HCEO_Administration titled “County Contacts for Project Requests.” In an effort to streamline the process for recruiting County representatives for project teams, this request went out for County contacts to help find appropriate and available staff as project needs arise. Please respond if you haven’t already.
Issues/Concerns Regarding This Topic:
Contact(s): Kari Ouimette