ISBM Update - July 2018
Key Highlights This Month:
- Hiring stakeholder engagement specialist with a county perspective: Connect with county staff across the state to promote innovation and align efforts on integrated services. We need 2 half-time or 1 full-time staff that is ready for a new challenge, from a county that wants to influence the direction. Costs for current county staff will be reimbursed to the home county through Modernization funds with a DHS interchange agreement. Look for more details soon. Can’t wait? email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is ISBM: Check out this 20-minute recording of ISBM webinar Integrated Services Business Model Overview Webinar. Be sure to download narrative Guide which includes the details covered in the webinar. No password is needed. Consider sharing with your staff.
August 16: Human Services Forum: Social Determinants of Health, a key component of the Integrated Services Business Model. This forum about social determinants of health is hosted by DHS Human Services Performance Management Team, Marisa Hinnenkamp – Director, Agency and County Performance. This meeting will explore this important topic through presentations by representatives from counties across Minnesota doing this work, the Minnesota Department Human Services (DHS) and the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). Attend this forum to discuss:
- Improvement of human services delivery through measuring social determinants of health.
- Lessons learned by counties beginning this work.
- How we can partner to improve the lives of the people we serve.
All county staff and community members who are interested in this topic are invited to attend.
August 16, 2018
9 to 9:30 a.m. – Registration and Light Breakfast
9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Meeting
Lunch will be provided.
Maplewood Community Center
2100 White Bear Avenue North
Maplewood, MN 55109
Requested Actions Needed From MACSSA:
New Trends in This Area:
Issues/Concerns Regarding This Topic: