Human Services Performance Measurement StatusThe Human Services Performance Measurement Team is hosting a day-long meeting on August 16th for counties to present work they are doing on social determinants of health. If you are working on social determinants of health or working on performance measures that cross social services with other activities, please contact Carol Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, here's a rundown of the status of various measures and initiatives as of May 16, 2018:
- Child Welfare – no work at this time.
- Mental Health – Second large group meeting tentatively set for July 30th.
- Disability Services – Getting volunteers for a steering committee.
- MFIP – Working on a work plan with them. We will probably need a steering committee in a couple months.
- Healthcare: Application processing – First large group meeting tentatively set for August 22nd
- Healthcare: Social determinants of health – Date set for a meeting for counties to talk about what they are working on on August 16th. (see below)
- Child Support Regression Model Development – Interim Regression Model Development Meeting – June 7th.
- Child Support – Other Measures – are looking to possibly start that work in July.
- Long-term Care – still scoping this out.
- Adult Protection – First Steering Committee June 6th. (Twelve counties have volunteered to help with the planning of the large group meeting.)